Aberhyddnant Farm Cottages
Holiday Cottages on an Organic Farm
The cottages are on a 200 acre working hill farm with little or no level ground.
The nearest bus stop is approximately 2miles away. Collection and drop off can be arranged from bus or train station.
We are 7 miles from near village (Sennybridge) with shop, pubs and garages and 15 miles from small towns of Brecon and Llandovery.
Parking: Adjacent to property on large gravel/small stones.
Entrances: Shared entrance is on level through a stable door.
NYTH Y WENNOL
· Entrance up two steps through half-glass door to good sized kitchen with lino flooring.
· Level carpeted hallway.
· Level shower room with toilet and basin, enclosed deep ceramic shower cubicle.
· Level carpeted living/dining room. Good size with ability to move furniture around or out if required.
· Up carpeted stairs with turn to first landing.
· Level to bathroom with lino flooring, toilet and basin step up to bath.
· Twin bedroom with ability to move furniture.
· Up two steps up to next landing to small twin room and double bedroom.
· Double bedroom is good sized but has limited access to sides of bed.
· Outside there is a small patio area with seating – this is not level.
· Entrance level with lion flooring, small cloakroom with toilet and basin.
· Down one step to open plan living area – Kitchen, dining and sitting room.
· Real wood floors, not level. Furniture may be moved or taken out if required.
· Up wooden stairs with half landing to first floor, wooden floors throughout..
· Bathroom with toilet, basin and bath with shower over.
· Double bedroom with ability to move or remove furniture is required.
· Good sized twin bedroom with ability to move furniture if required.
· Nursery with cot and cotbed.
· To one end of the living room in a French window with access onto raised patio area and tow steps down to driveway.
OUTSIDE – Shared space
· Enclosed garden with play area, grassed area for games accessed via bank from drive or on level via Nyth y Wennol patio area.
· 220 acres of space. Please ask for best location for free-run area for guide dogs as this varies from week to week depending on livestock.
· Fishing is available accessed by drivable track with short walk at end, hut for shelter.
· Non of the farm is level and there are two streams running through the farm but there are inclined walks.
· Useful telephone numbers are available in each cottage and by pay-phone.
· There is not mobile phone signal in the cottages and is limited around the farm.
· We live on site and if there are any questions please ask and we are happy to help as much as possible – it is amazing what we know about scooter spare parts etc.